Sunday, November 15, 2009

My hair problem(Im a guy)?

My hair is dry, dull, frizzy, thick and course. It is also a bit curly or maybe more of a wavy. I have used many many expensive products such as redkin for men whatnot. They have helped someowhat i guess, but my hairdressers always suggest smoothing shampoos and conditioners. I guess they work quite good but are almost too smooth, I like my hair to have some volume and kinda spiked like this-http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Br... although this is very hard cause of my thick hair. Any product suggestions I really need some help. Thanks



My hair problem(Im a guy)?

Keep using your smoothing shampoos and conditioners. This will make your hair easier to work with. And then when you want some volume, spike your hair using gel or mousse. I like the Tresemme brand. You could also try bringing that picture to your hairstylist and they will cut your hair like his and show you how to style it. Hope I helped.



My hair problem(Im a guy)?

Deep condition your hair, see if ur hair dresser can thin ur hair with thinning sheers then try to do the hairstyle in that picture with some good gel



My hair problem(Im a guy)?

buy a small hairstraightner

No comments:

Post a Comment