Sunday, November 15, 2009

HAIR HELP!!!!!!! Just three more days!?

Ok I am scheduled to get a hair cut in three more days and I need to know if this hair style would work for my face. http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_h... Rihannas shorter look the new one. HELP!! My face is my profile pic.



HAIR HELP!!!!!!! Just three more days!?

possible.e but if ur face is longer u need the cut to define ur cheeks to take focus off uf face length love the cut but ask ur stylist to add sharper layers on ur face if it is rounder not too short! good luck and good hair to u x



HAIR HELP!!!!!!! Just three more days!?

no one should get that hairstyle sorry



HAIR HELP!!!!!!! Just three more days!?

not really.....ir might. But the hairstyle wont match a lot of faces. its kinda unique though.



HAIR HELP!!!!!!! Just three more days!?

I think it suits the shape of your face. If you want to know for sure go somewhere that has wigs and try them on 1st.



HAIR HELP!!!!!!! Just three more days!?

EW why would anybody ever want that hairstyle. And if you are insane enough to liek the style, it wouldn't work for your face, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment