Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair Question - Curling Iron - Reese W. Hair!?

Okayyy so I have straightish dark brown hair that comes to like a little lower than my shoulder and bangs that come to about my nose, and i have a face frame. Its alot liek my avatar i geuss. Soo yeah.



My hair is already sorta straight, but i straighten it anyways. I use a CHI straightener, and my hair is really healthy because i use differnt leave-in conditioners + i always use heat protector spray before i straighten it.



But.. my hair is always straight, its BORING! Well it has a side part and evrything but its still always the same.



I want it to look like this for parties and stuff



http://www.skinz.org/celebrity/reese-wit...



How can I get this look? Im up for buying a curling iron and everything, But I dont want to get one that is like more than $40 because i probably wont use it that often and yeah.



So any reccomendations? How thick should the curler be? Ect.



Oh and like basically how do you use a curler?



Okay thanks



Hair Question - Curling Iron - Reese W. Hair!?

Reese's hair looks like it was curled with a 1 1/2" barrel curling iron.



Prep your hair with the same heat protectors you use before straightening.



To curl, clip up the top sections of the hair, and start y curling the underneath sections. Allow each section to cool completely before moving up to the next section. When you get near the top, curl ringlets towards your face.



Once your whole head has cooled completely, rake through the ringlets to form waves, and use your fingers to twist the waves together.



Good luck!



Hair Question - Curling Iron - Reese W. Hair!?

Reese's hair is done in sloose curls which can be acheived with a large barrel curling iron. If your hair is already straight...you shouldn't have a problem curling it unless the curl wants to fall but that could be a good thing if you want loose curls. If it falls to much...try spraying some hairspray in your hands and rubbing them together...then smooth it through your hair before curling and then give it a light sprayover when you get done. got2be makes a good spray called afterhours. It works pretty well for mine when I do this and it stays longer...not to mention it kind of smells good..



I can't see Miley's pic..GL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment