Friday, November 13, 2009

I need help with my hair! I'm colouring and cutting it and looking for advice?

My hair is thin but this length and close to the same style ( but its actually grown our hair and not cut like that



http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...



It's fairly healthy right now and I have what I think are dark brown roots (they will bleach to pale yellow to get an idea )



and dirty blondish the rest of my hair.



Looking for something nice of funky. Thinking of blonde styles maybe not though! If you have any pics of colours or cuts that would be great thanks!



I need help with my hair! I'm colouring and cutting it and looking for advice?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com



(copy %26amp; paste this link on the address bar at the top of your browser and press 'ENTER')



I need help with my hair! I'm colouring and cutting it and looking for advice?

I think you are lucky to have that color of hair I know nothing about hair so I've Kept it pretty much the same color.and simple and change with the styles my hair looks some what like my avatar.from the time I was 16 to 20 I had many colors of hair by accident. First I started bleaching it to platinum doing the roots every Thursday no roots ever showed and people began to wonder if it was the real color. the my girlfriend decided we should try a light bluing to silver it up, Clumps of baby blue hair, the I got rust marks all over. someone said oh just henna your hair at that time there was only one color natural henna! carrot orange hair I forked over the money and had it professionally done. finally my natural color.it streaks in the summer in the winter I pour a little peroxide any old way in my hair, It's the cheap kind. about once once a month I have gray but it blends right in my pour daughter has had to color her hair since she was 30. A good hair cut is the most important thing if you can find someone that really knows your. keeping things natural is real beauty.



wash

No comments:

Post a Comment