Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

I'm gonna get my hair cut i already have layered and feathered hair but the layers are growing out now....i want to get it re-layered and feathered but keep the hair lenght same as it is now (above my elbows) i have a heart shape face....meaning i have a wide forehead and a pointy chin....i want to get a fringe but i don't know which to choose from:



Ashley Tisdales- http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...



http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u202/...



http://www.mlpodcast.com/blog/uploaded_i...



How shall i describe the fringe and the hair cut i want to the hairdresser..? Shall i take a pic..please give me some recommendations.



Thank you, XXX



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

I liked all 3 but if I really had to choose I would pick the Ashley Tisdale one.And yes take a pic with you this way the hairdresser can see exactly what you want.Good Luck.



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

Just take in one of these pictures! There really cute!



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

the next one after Ashly tisdale trust me i know my mom does this for a living.



(.)(.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

I deff like the 2nd one you had picked i am a hairdresser and thats a great cut.... definitly bring a picture with you it helps alot with getting what you really want.



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

tell her that you want side-swept bangs.



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

I like the third one but thats just me.



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

Emmm....take the pictures?



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

i like them all, but pick the one u want, and take the pic and show it to the hair dresser



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

i would pick ashley tisdale's...she has amazing hair, and i'd take the pick with me to the hairdresser and ask her to cut it like that...hope that helps =]



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

the 2nd one is my fave!!!



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

i think u should go with the second pic, all u need to do it print this pic and take it to the hairdressers and show them how u want it and they will advise u on weather this is the right style for u...



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

I like them all, but when you have chosen, just taking one of the pictures you like will be enough, and your hairdresser will be able to give you what you want.



Hair Help Please!!!! Pictures included!?

i would go for the ashley tisdale one



im getting my hair the same!



i take the picture with me when i go just in case she still doesnt understand what i mean!



and its a lot easier that way.



i hope it all goes well.



i bet you will really suit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment