Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair extensions.?

I ordered some clip on hair extensions a few months ago. I put them in and the color matched my hair perfect. The only problem was you could see the line of my real hair and then the clip on hair. I bought some more shorter ones to use as a layer effect to help blend in my own hair, however you could still see where my real hair stopped. I have my ends razored to so i wouldn't have such a blunt line and I still see where my hair ends at. Has anyone ever had this problem. If I went and spent $500 at a salon would it still look like that.



Its not because I don't have enough extensions, because I have a TON of them, my hair isn't that thick either. My hair is already long, I just wanted the extensions to make my hair longer. ( do ppl that use clip ons usually have short short hair or what.)?? I have seen celebrities that wear them all the time and you can't tell where there real hair ends and the extensions begin.



Hair extensions.?

Take the extensions to a salon and let the stylist put them in. Should be cheaper than the stylist actually doing individual extensions ( as opposed to a clip on piece). Pay attention to how the stylist adds them in and then duplicate this yourself.



Hair extensions.?

my friend does mine for me =] and i get them glued in and you cant tell its not my real hair, and your cant see the tracks. i love hair extentions cause i can put whatever color i want without having to dye my hair Report It



Hair extensions.?

If you go to a salon they can hide them better. Check out this site, they have great pics and info.



http://hairpolice.com/



Hair extensions.?

I've been through this. The only way to get them to look right is to get it done by a proffessional. Look for some one who isnt going to charge you $500 dollars. Some professionals do it for about $150-200 and it also depends. If you bring them the pieces they will do it for way less because they wont be using their own they already have at the salon. So take them the pieces and tell them you want those and theylle do it for you..



Hair extensions.?

If you went to a salon then it would definitely not look like that! but it costs more than $500. it might start to look like that at the end, when they are about to fall out. (they only stay in for about 2-3 months) The problem is that with the clip ons you have to take big sections of hair and clip it on. so your hair is all stringy and you can't brush it. but with real hair extensions you can actually brush your hair and it looks natural. I got hair extensions and I loved them!! They stayed on for 3 months then they started to come out. If you are really careful with your hair then they could possibly stay for 4 months. it costs so much a bag of hair. They have bags that have the hair in them with the glue. for my hair i needed 2 bags. it depends on how thick and how much hair you have.



And of course you can't see where celebs hair extensions begin! because they have the really expensive kind and they have super skilled people working on their hair and they are willing to pay big bucks. and they have just gotten it done so that none of it is falling out.



I think that you should get real hair extensions. They will look much nicer and you will like them better.



Hope this info helped!!



Hair extensions.?

I understand your dilemma, I've been through all of this.



Your hair should be 5 inches long to adequately cover any evidence of extensions.



Clip ins are cool, but they have their downfalls. I also have human hair clip ins, but I found they gave me headaches and it was annoying to have to put them in every morning.



I've also had the famous "Great Lengths" extensions from the salon, they were cool except for the $1200+ bill, which I heard is less expensive than other places. Still for me, that was expensive and I just couldn't afford that. (And by the way, the keratin bonds can damage the hair even though they say they don't)



I have these new kind from Australia, and I have them in my hair all the time. They are a hit! You can style them, dye them, curl them, they are luxurious human hair.



People always comment on how great my hair looks. These extensions are very natural, affordable, and you can do them at home yourself like I did!



No Glue, No Heat, No Chemicals, No Damage.



Check out my site for more information on the hair extension kit:



www.HairExtensionsByTrina.com



Hope this helps,



Trina



Hair extensions.?

Looks like extension is not for u. dont waste more money till ur hair grows more

No comments:

Post a Comment