Sunday, November 15, 2009

(celebrity) fringe/bang help?

im thinking about getting a fringe/bang done (fringe/bang depends weather your from england or america - im a english girl myself so i'll use the term fringe!)



some celebritys have them great! like reece witherspoons. hers is to die for! if i was going to get one done, would i need to take a pic to my hair dressers and have it done that way? also should they be able to get it exactly like it?



oh, one more thing, does anyone know of any websites with celebrity fringes on it? and which are your fav celebrity fringes?



PLEASE HELP ME! THANKS!



(celebrity) fringe/bang help?

I recenlty got bangs, I had taken a picture of Ashley Simpson, to show the hairstylist the way I wanted it. A good hairstylist will tell you if you have the face for it, and will let you know how close they can get it. Everyone has a different shape of face as well as size of forehead, so it will not look exactly like your picture. I regret getting mine, my hair grows so fast, that had to always go and get them trimmed.



(celebrity) fringe/bang help?

haha~ I'm thinking of getting one too....



I saw Tyra Banks on America's Next Top Model Season 9... want that colour too.



Check on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment