Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair products?

what kind of serum or spray can I buy to make my hair shiny,soft, and smooth like celebrities. Something not expensive. Ive tried frizz ease but it doesnt really work.I have curly/wavy hair, and it gets really frizzy and dry.



Oh and what kind of leave in conditioner works good also?



Hair products?

Try a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner like Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal, it moisturizes your hair and helps reduce frizz and damage. http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index...



http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index...



For a leave in creme use Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Ultra Smoothing Balm. http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index...



Hair products?

I would first straighten your hair, and then use Herbal Essences slick n' sheek gel. ( or at least thats what i think its called ). Works great! Good luck, hope that helps.



Hair products?

i'm not sure of a spray, but sunsilk shampoo and conditioner works wonders on any type of hair. they have it for all different types of problems with hair.



Hair products?

Please try the many hair products that Pantene makes. I especially love using the shampoo/conditioner all in one %26amp; the spray in/leave in conditioning spray. Their products are affordable %26amp; work great. Nicely scented too.



Hair products?

I use Smooth n Shine Smoothing Polish. You can find it at Target for $5. I used to use Biosilk until I came across this one and like it much better. I love Biolage Spray leave in Conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment